/> Raising Angels: Magnificent Music

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Magnificent Music

It never ceases to amaze me to watch my children succeed at something. I think that comes from being behind the scenes and knowing precisely how much work goes into what seems like a piece of cake when the day comes to show off what they've learned.

Today was Mackenzie's piano recital in which she played a piece that she had been working on for about 9 months. She did it and she did it without a hitch. And, even though I realize that I am her mother and a bit prejudice, I think you too might find this a bit impressive for a second year piano student.


In other musical news here at the Parris house, Mackenzie, in her most generous moments, tries to teach the boys a thing or two about music. Last week one day before school I caught her in action with Max. Pretty cute indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Hatfield said...

Allison was so excited when she heard that song at the recital. When she heard me playing it on again just now when if finished she clapped again. Awesome job!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks Brenda. I thought all of the kids did such a great job.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home