/> Raising Angels: Small Successes

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton
I've seen a lot of blogs participate in this little activity. The objective is to simply list three small successes you've experienced this week.

I have always thought I am way too busy to sit down and do this...until today. Yes, I am busy. However, if I take a moment to celebrate my successes, I might be able to see the purpose of some of the business of life.

So, without further ado...

1. I have entered the world of couponing and discovered that there is a huge learning curve. However, yesterday I tried my luck at Target and managed to score 2 sticks of travel size deodorant and a full size eye shadow for nothing more than the tax on the items (35 cents!). Not a huge deal to major couponers out there but indeed a small success worthy of celebrating.

2. I actually ran three times last week. Last night I got in three miles. I'm hoping this means I am back on track with running. It's going to be a necessity since the Half Marathon training group kicks up next week!

3. Dawson graduated from preschool; we attended the final Little Sisters and Boy Scouting events of the year; we went to the last Catechesis; we have the piano recital Sunday. The end of the school year is drawing near. Things are wrapping up. We are still alive. Major success!

3 Comments:

Blogger Farmer's City Wife said...

Welcome to Small Successes!

Congrats on the couponing; that's awesome.

Wow, what a great week!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just found your blog! It is so nice to "meet" another Catholic mom who runs. Great job on your successes this week.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home