/> Raising Angels: And He JUMPS!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

And He JUMPS!!!

Please excuse my giddy, elated commentary on this video, but I could not contain myself.

If you're new to this blog, you may not understand the miracle I witnessed today. Maximilian, who turned two in February, jumped for the first time...ever… today. Granted he's on a trampoline, but as of yesterday, he could not do this.

He has had a very love/hate relationship with the trampoline. But today, oh today he was LOVING it. This video is at the beginning of his jumping. By the end of the day he was full out jumping. I mean knees bent, feet up jumping.

And it was beautiful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Yeah Max!!! Such a beautiful sight!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mom Nages said...

Amy, I've never been so pleased to see a child on a trampoline! He has some so far in the last year. I'm so happy for both of you!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies. I don't know who was jumping higher...him or me =)!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home