/> Raising Angels: Happy Birthday Dawson!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawson!

Dawson, I can't believe you are FIVE! You are such a joy. You're brilliant smile and deep dimples have already made you quite the ladies man. I can only imagine what the future holds.

I know that being home with me and Max this extra year is not exactly what you had in mind (as evidenced in your comments yesterday) but I'm considering it a real gift. I love having this time with you. It's an opportunity to hold on to you for just a little longer.

You have a tender heart and are always concerned about others. You accept difficult situations, like not going to school yet and being too little to ride the big rides at the fair, with a maturity beyond your years.

You are super smart and so willing to learn and eager to participate in all things school related (you memorize those monthly scriptures right along with your brother and sister). I'm sure that if you went to Kindergarten tomorrow, you'd do just fine.

However, God knew what he was doing when you were born right when you were. His timing is perfect and I know that in the end, you will be glad you ended up right where you are. I know I am.

I consider myself lucky to know you and privileged to raise you. I love you very, very much.

Mama

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bama said...

Dawson Campbell Parris! You just happen to be my number 1 favorite 5 year old grandson!!!! Hugs and Kisses from Bama!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home