/> Raising Angels: A Few More Beach Photos

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Few More Beach Photos

This is my favorite shot of the week. I love the hat. I love the sand-spattered back. I love the saggy, hand-me-down suit. But the thing I love most is that he is WALKING. He is walking on an uneven surface, totally unassisted. It was a beautiful sight indeed.
Max's favorite beach activity was hurling sand.
Can't you see the pure joy in his face?
Mackenzie got in some good stunting time.
The favorite pool-side activity of the week was playing ping pong.
I bought one ball for a quarter and the kids played for hours. It was money well spent.

It was a great week. The weather was perfect. The kids had a blast. I relaxed. I was having so much fun that I did not want to come home.

I’m already looking forward to next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home