/> Raising Angels: Technical Difficulties

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Our computer has been spotty to say the least lately. Thus explains my silence around here. It has left me feeling a little disconnected. It's amazing how much I have come to rely on this piece of machinery. All my running training is communicated via email and my running log is online. My brothers share pictures through Facebook. My recipes are on the hard drive. My thoughts and memories are recorded here.

I often wonder what life would be like without conveniences we take for granted like cell phones and computers. I'm pretty sure I would get to bed a lot sooner most nights. I'm also certain I wouldn't keep in touch with friends as well as I can via the Internet and text messaging.

Hopefully we'll be up and running soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home