/> Raising Angels: Reality Check

Monday, July 27, 2009

Reality Check

It's killing me to still have our home computer out. Of course I'm very grateful to have access to Nelson's laptop but it means my time is cut short, my programs are not available, I have no access to my hard drive and ... GASP, I have yet to upload a photo. It can probably be done here but I need Nelson's help to find my editing program and somehow connect this thing to my external hard drive. Computer savvy I am not!

I have loads of great vacation moments to share, as well as memories from Aiden's birthday, that I can't do right now. Ah, patience has never been one of my strong points.

Right now, it's probably just as well because I am suffering from adjustment to the real world that does not include a pool in my backyard and a beach down the road. It does however include 4 dental appointments and one pediatric check-up. Talk about a reality check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home