/> Raising Angels: Happy Anniversary!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today I celebrate eleven years of marriage to the man of my dreams, the answer to my prayers, and the father of my children.

Part of what makes it so much fun is that he forces me to go away with him, without the kids once a year (except when there’s a baby involved). Today we’ll leave Max for the first time to make an anniversary trip to Reno to see some friends.

Time away gives us a chance to reconnect. It reminds us what it’s like to give each other undivided attention and why we fell in love in the first place. I think it also makes us better parents.

I can’t wait to spend time with you this week Nelson, but I’m even more excited about what the next eleven years hold for us.

I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bubbles said...

Happy anniversary! Have a great trip!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Heather Raven said...

we'll look out for the kids while you are away. i'm sure they'll be down here playing with everyone. Have fun. love and prayers, Heather

12:59 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! A getaway once a year would be awesome! Enjoy!

You won the book giveaway, so I need your address.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home