/> Raising Angels: Have a Great Day!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Have a Great Day!

Every morning as we park in the carpool lane at school, I get out of the car and walk around to the other side to make sure the kids get out safely and walk in front of my car to get to the sidewalk. As they get out I make the Sign of the Cross on their foreheads, kiss them and tell them, "Have a great day! I love you!"

This morning when I got back into the car Dawson said, "Hey! How come you never tell me to have a great day?"

I explained to him that I do tell him that when he goes to school, he’s just usually too busy playing to notice. Nevertheless, when I took him to Catechesis today I made it a point to clearly tell him to have a great day, to which he responded, “I love you too!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

what a beautiful way to send your children off; thanks for sharing!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home