/> Raising Angels: Nice Try

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nice Try

As I got back in the car this morning after letting the big kids out to go to school, I thought the chill in the air was a bit more brisk than I first determined. I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed Dawson in his shorts.

"Mama, I'm REALLY REALLY cold."

"Okay buddy, we'll go back home and let you get some jeans on before you go to school."

"But Mama, I already have on my striped shirt and these are the shorts they go with," he responded like a true fashionista.

"That's okay," I told him. "Jeans go with everything."

"Even this striped shirt?"

"Yes. You can wear jeans with just about anything," I said relishing the fashion moment.

"Oh!" he said as the light went off. "You can really wear jeans with anything, kind of like...gold pants right? You could wear those with anything too."

Seems I have some more teaching to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Well, if you are going to wear gold pants, then I think you can wear anything with them! You're already brave if you put on gold pants so just stay with the bravery theme.

LOL
cute!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Good thought.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home