/> Raising Angels: First Day of School (Which happened to be Tuesday)

Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day of School (Which happened to be Tuesday)

When did he grow up? How can it be that my baby boy is a Kindergartener? He looked so old Tuesday morning. He looked so excited. He looked a little nervous. He looked incredibly handsome.
And this girl, where did she come from? Can it be that she's already half-way through elementary school? She looked beautiful, excited and confident.
Wow! There were days that I thought this day would never come and then, in the blink of an eye, it was over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Amy! He looks so grown up, I can hardly believe thats Aiden. And big sis is getting more beautiful everyday! I'm really gonna cry when it's Dawson's turn! Their just growning up too fast!
Hugs, Teri

11:44 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I know. I know.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home