/> Raising Angels: One Night With The King

Monday, October 23, 2006

One Night With The King

I have always enjoyed the movies. In fact, as a little girl I dreamed of being in them (okay, still do). I love to use them as an escape. I let myself dive totally into the story. I let them entertain me.

Sometimes, though there are movies that really move me. Ones that test me. Ones that make me want to be a better person. And every once in awhile ones that build my faith.

Tonight I went to see this and loved it. Tomorrow I'll read the book of Esther and see how true the movie was to the story. As far as I can remember from reading it in the past, it does a good job.

Before the movie started we saw a preview for a movie coming out in December called The Nativity. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home