/> Raising Angels: The Voice of Desperation

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Voice of Desperation

The boys are a little over-tired from a week of being in the sun, staying up late and missing naps here and there. They slept until almost 8:30 this morning (two hours past normal wake-up time) but by 11 a.m. they were already showing signs of sleepiness.

Aiden had been begging me all morning to paint the sidewalk with his new birthday contraption. I was busy unpacking and doing laundry and kept putting him off.

After an hour of begging off and on, he tried once again. "Mama, please I paint with sidewalk chalk? Pretty, pretty please!"

"Okay Aiden. After you wake up from your nap, you can paint," I finally gave in.

"Hooray! Please may I take a nap now? Pretty, pretty please!"

He's still sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home