/> Raising Angels: I've Been Replaced

Friday, July 28, 2006

I've Been Replaced

We are having lots and lots of fun in the sun. However, the place we are staying has nothing but tile floors. Needless to say, with the amount of water and sand that we’ve brought in (remember, there are 25 of us here), the floors get really slick. We’ve had our fair share of spills and boo-boos.

Last night, I was running a bath for the kids and Dawson was playing in the bedroom. Suddenly I heard a crash, thud and then a whimper. In sulked Dawson, bottom lip out so far you could use it as a cup holder.

“Dawson, did you fall down?” I asked him.

“Jes,” he whined through the lip.

“Do you need a kiss?”

“Jes,” he said again, then he looked down at his hand, gave himself a kiss and said, “All better!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Awwww...
Love the lip description. My Big Kids call that "The Sulky Lip" when Little Brother does it. He had it perfected at about 2 weeks old and they were totally charmed by it--THEN.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home