/> Raising Angels: Frustrated

Monday, March 20, 2006

Frustrated

I love blogging but over the last few days, I have been frustrated by the system. Nothing is going smoothly.

Up until this point, I have been learning the ropes from fellow friend bloggers and self-help but now it seems that everyone is having difficulty.

I've been trying to publish a post with my cherished Folly Beach photos for the last hour and half and it just WILL NOT DO IT. I think I'll send them a question, beg for help and try again later.

If anyone has any helpful hints or knowledge about what's going on, please fill me in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Testosterhome managed to post photos, but I can't. I couldn't even post a comment here yesterday.

A lesson in pateince?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Maybe we should all offer up our sufferings. After all, it is Lent. Thanks to your comments, I feel that I am no longer alone in my suffering.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home