/> Raising Angels: Alleluia!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Alleluia!


I made it through the dark challenging end of Lent and I woke up this morning feeling like the light had finally broken through (well, at least after the craziness of feeding kids, while tying to keep the kitchen clean, while trying to get a dish started for lunch, while trying to get hair done and kids dressed for church...just a typical Easter morning). By the time we got to church though (30 minutes early thank you very much), I was filled with gratitude to have faith in a Savior who loved me enough to die for my sins. I found myself grasping at the hope of Easter with the idea I could be a better person.

Oh please, Jesus, help me be a better person and thank you so very much for giving me the faith to pray that prayer and the hope that it can actually happen.

Happy Easter! May you experience the hope offered to you during this joyous season. And, may you also resist consuming nearly an entire bag of Robin Eggs like I did today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

what a beautiful family!

Happy Easter, Amy!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Great family picture! Happy Easter!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home