/> Raising Angels: Just Some Proof

Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Some Proof

Like I said before...coats on and tongues out.
This was the moment of real excitement. There were big, big flakes and they were actually sticking!
Max loved every minute of it. Until about 2 hours in when he said, "No like cold Mama."
I've loved our laundry/mud room since the day we planned for it. Today I fell in love all over again.
As the day wore on everything got a little prettier.
And prettier.
Even the snowmen watched in awe (with a little extra sparkle themselves).
We TOTALLY love the snow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Faith said...

I know what you mean Aunt Amy. I love the snow too! My brother and I played in the snow for more than 3 hours yesterday! We slid on the snow with tobaggons, and had snowball fights.It was an awesome day!
-Faith

9:14 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Amen to that Faith. We were out for hours on end. We didn't feel the cold until we came in. Fun, fun, fun!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home