/> Raising Angels: Sometimes They Still Surprise Me

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sometimes They Still Surprise Me

In my family one tradition we adhere to pretty religiously is Sunday brunch. This afternoon as Dawson was coloring...again...he asked, "Are we going to have brunch at Bama's this week?"

"I don't know buddy," I answered.

"But we haven't had it in so long," he moaned.

"Well we had Uncle Brian's birthday and Dampa's birthday and Bama took us to IHOP one time," I countered.

"But when are we going to have brunch at Bama's house?" he whined again.

"It's a busy time of year. I don't know."

"What's up with that?" he countered, to which I had no response because I was too busy laughing at his.

1 Comments:

Anonymous BAMA said...

What a way to lay the guilt on !! I'll do better I promise!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home