/> Raising Angels: Fall Fun

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Fun

The leaves have been falling for some time around here. As you can see by the way the kids are dressed, the temperatures have not.The kids had hours of fun today "raking the yard". What they did was create an elaborate town with rooms, pools and a beach.
They were busy most of the day. And they were very proud of their creation.
I love that they spent a day outside playing with each other. I love that they are so physically active. No couch potatoes here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

thank you thank you for your post! I am still always reading your blog, just not always commenting! Your family and you are such a sweet example for me. Interestingly, I was thinking about you wondering what your take would be on this data business!

And voila... you commented! Thanks... must have been the Holy Spirit!

Hope teaching is going well for you. You're a busy lady! Your kiddos are getting so big!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

i didn't mean "data" I meant date haha...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home