/> Raising Angels: Circular Logic

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Circular Logic

Oh the things to do. I'm not sure how, but I've once again gotten in a bit over my head for the holidays. Something about the Christmas spirit has given me the inability to say no. And, when I have the gumption to come up with alternatives to my over the top hosting offers, Nelson usually shoots them down. Seems we both like people (as evidenced by our 1,000+ attendance at our wedding). We also both enjoy hosting. So, come what may, I feel that our home will always be the center of lots of activity. In fact, that's why we built this thing. Truth be told, I am so grateful to have the ability to host parties. I'm excited about sharing our Christmas spirit with all who enter it.

I can sleep sometime next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home