/> Raising Angels: Laughter is the Best Medicine

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Aiden can make Max laugh like no other. It really doesn't matter what he's doing, Max thinks it's funny. Yesterday it just happened to be banging on the piano.

After 10 solid minutes, I finally decided to record it (I've confiscated my dad's camera for the time being). Aiden's spontaneous introduction is just as funny as Max's laughter.

Even after four kids some things just never get old. Hearing the laughter of my babies is one of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Baby laughs are the best laughs.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Norm and Fern said...

absolutley adorable!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

oh the overalls, the chubby cheeks, the laughter!
Just what I needed as a study break!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home