/> Raising Angels: A Man and His Boots

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Man and His Boots

Tonight we were heading out the door to my mom's when Dawson looked down at his new boots and said, "I bet Bama is going to LOVE my boots!"

"I bet you're right," I agreed. "You remember she gave them to you don't you?"

"She did? I thought Dampa gave them to me."

"Well he did bring them to you, but Bama picked them out."

"Oh," he said, even happier, "I'm going to tell her that I love them more than you!"

"Really?" I asked him, acting a little hurt. "Do you REALLY love those boots more than you love me?"

He thought for a brief moment and answered, "Okay, I'll tell her I love them the SAME as I love you."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bama loves Dawson as much as she loves his mommy!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

:)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home