/> Raising Angels: Tired

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tired

Today I am tired of being tired. I'm tired of wondering where the day went. I'm tired of not having the time to do what I want to do (like Dawson's b'day video) or what I need to do (like the laundry in the dryer). I'm tired of being on my feet all day. I'm tired of going to bed late and getting up early. I'm tired of not writing what I want because it would take too much time and...you guessed it, I'm too tired for that too.

Does this stage ever end? Will I ever, ever feel like I have time to waste again? I'd ponder the big questions of how to find more time, but...yep...too tired.

Good night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen at Conversion Diary hits this on the head.

http://www.conversiondiary.com/2008/10/on-being-tired.html

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, that just means you have given of yourself totally. And that is what we are called to do. Some days it just hurts more than others. My theory: days like these make us appreciate the easy days even more.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks Fr. D. I know what she said is so true. Sometimes, I don't even want to write how I feel because I don't want to give in to the fact that I get tired.

However, the point of my blog is to chart the growth of my little family (and come to find out, me) and it seems that growth always comes through the tough times. It's great to have a reminder of the reality of my life every once in awhile.

Thanks be to God, no matter what kind of day, or circumstance I experience, I still have Jesus!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home