/> Raising Angels: Hoarse-ing Around

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hoarse-ing Around

I was reading a story to the kids tonight. This is not totally abnormal; however, I have recently lost my voice and sound really terrible.

Unfortunately for all of us the story they picked was on the longer side. About halfway through, Mackenzie leaned over and said, "Mama, try and go ahem," she directed clearing her throat. I tried to no avail.

I read a little further and Dawson said, "Mama, quit talking like that. I don't like the story when you read it that way." Then he added, "Do you still sound worse than you feel?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Norm and Fern said...

kids have a wonderful and honest way of opening up and letting out their exact thoughts.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

So true!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home