/> Raising Angels: Better Late Than Never

Monday, November 17, 2008

Better Late Than Never


Darling Dawson,

You were born when Mackenzie was barely 4 and Aiden was 15 months old and I wasn’t sure how I was going to manage another baby. That being said, I was sure that God had sent you to us. I was excited to meet you. I felt blessed and privileged to have you as my own.

You came into our lives and were the most peaceful and content baby. You were just what we needed and everyone loved you. You surprised us with your dark skin and black hair. It was if you were trying to prove to us that you were your own person.

You have the most wonderful smile, sweetest dimples and cutest laugh. You have a sensitivity that is beyond your years. You are always concerned about others' feelings and you would give anyone the shirt off of your back.

This was the year you learned to swim; you graduated to the big kids’ class at school and finally made it to a booster seat in the car just like the big kids. You are smart, thoughtful and funny.

I am so blessed to be your mom. I am so glad for the chance to know you. I can’t wait to see how you mature. Happy Birthday!

I love you,
Mama

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB AMY! As always. You are right it is never too late to let your child, friend, spouse,family know how much you love them. The special things you do for your family take some time, something you have little of. Bravo!!, Laurie

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home