/> Raising Angels: Coo Coo Cachoo

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Coo Coo Cachoo


I can't believe I have a six week old and have only posted maybe that many pictures of him. Please forgive my total cheesiness, but I had to put this up for the family members who are complaining about no pictures of Max.

It doesn't matter how many children you have, each one is special and every accomplishment miraculous. This may be a bit too long but I was just sure that if I kept the camera rolling long enough, he might sit up or walk or start reading or something. Thankfully I turned it off when I did because just as the camera stopped, he started making sounds of a whole other kind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I am an old Hospice partner of your mother's. Max is so bright and alert and all your children are adorable.
Sharon Dimenna

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious little Max you have!! May God bless him and keep him. He is SO alert. Wow.

9:58 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

So sweet! Ours is not quite cooing, but she is oh so close. I love those little baby sounds.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow. Babies are so amazing, even if you've seen a hundred. So precious. Max is a keeper for sure!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made my day!!! Love to all!!BAMA

9:14 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Of course I couldn't agree with all of you more!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home