/> Raising Angels: There Will Be Other Clues

Friday, June 20, 2008

There Will Be Other Clues

I was in Max's room tonight getting him ready for bed when Aiden sprawled out on the floor next to us.

"Mama," he asked holding a burp cloth that had his name embroidered on it, "where is Max's burp cloth?"

"You're holding it," I said rather matter-of-factly.

"No. I mean where is the cloth with Max’s name on it?"

"Oh," I said after turning to see what Aiden was holding, "Max doesn't have one with his name on it. In fact, you're the only one who has cloths with your name on them."

"But Mama," he said with true concern, "how will Max ever know he was a baby?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Soutenus said...

That is so sweet! I am glad I happened upon your blog!
See, good things can happen even when one can't sleep -- I found this story and it warmed my heart!
Thanks for sharing it with those of us roaming through cyberspace.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you visit often.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home